You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
DailyDrivenTJ.com Forum Index

2137256 visitors since May 16, 2006

DailyDrivenTJ.com
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 Uwharrie trip « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
mudaddy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: uwharrie trip Reply with quote

Distinguished
Distinguished

we are goining to uwharrie orv park oct 14th, gonna meet up about 7-7:30 am that sun morning and ride all day it is gonna be the first 4x4him north carolina chapter trail ride spin jive so there will be no beer or anything like that a fun family fun event, so if you see anyone with 4x4him.org stickers or carolina trail raider sticks stop them they be with me. so if ya intrested let me knwo so i can put ya on the list, dont worry if your stock or have never been we will be on the begginer trails tha first part of the day
rroadkilll
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Famous
Famous

I'm in!!!

look for the sticker...

DailyDrivenTJ.com
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Founder
Site Founder

Trip report, please!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.
DailyDrivenTJ.com is not associated with the Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in any way.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 DailyDrivenTJ.com - All right reserved.
Template Based on DAJ Glass (1.0.8) by Dustin Baccetti
DailyDrivenTJ.com Logo Designed by Michael Kang