You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
DailyDrivenTJ.com Forum Index

2054355 visitors since May 16, 2006

DailyDrivenTJ.com
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 Offroading for Autism... « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
rroadkilll
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Offroading for Autism... Reply with quote

Famous
Famous

On Sunday April 27 I joined a run with the NEXterra group to Paine Hill. The run was to raise money for autism...

There was around 20 people there... There were 2 TJ's, 1 FJ, 1 4Runner, and a bunch of X's...

This is who we were raising the funds specifically for...

xtremejoe04 wrote:
I want to thank you all for coming. Jeanette had a great time. So far we have raised $370 for Autism Speaks! Keep it up guys. There is still some time until the walk. Let's see if we can reach $500

Jeanette was the boys mother... she joined us for the run and also brought us FOOD!!!
This is her ride...

*** Note: If you see this van out there... it's got good food!!! ***

The guys from NEXterra did an amazing job... I really did not know what to think about the X and off road BUT... I WAS IMPRESSED!!! Great bunch of guys on the trails and they all did a great job... They even had to deal with a guy and his "lil TJ"!!!

There was even a few crazy ones... One included a winch and another a motor job...

And now for the pics!!!

Here is the guy that needs a motor job...

All in all it was a great day!!!

Carnage Report:

1 TJ exhaust dented more $75
1 X center link bent $150
1 V6 made into a 4 cylinder (in 3 seconds or less) $unkown

Wheeling for Autism... PRICELESS!!!

Visit Here --->
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.
DailyDrivenTJ.com is not associated with the Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in any way.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 DailyDrivenTJ.com - All right reserved.
Template Based on DAJ Glass (1.0.8) by Dustin Baccetti
DailyDrivenTJ.com Logo Designed by Michael Kang