You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
DailyDrivenTJ.com Forum Index

2108278 visitors since May 16, 2006

DailyDrivenTJ.com
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 Tj and mazda 929 parts f250 running boards « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
jpag06
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: tj and mazda 929 parts f250 running boards Reply with quote

hey guys i have a 1992 mazda 929 that i'm trying to part out i bought and drove it for a while till the engine decided to puke oil out of the air cleaner so i'm just trying to get some of my money back and i don't really feel like pulling the whole thing apart to cut it up into bits and pieces to take it to the scrap yard. the body and windows are good except for the windshield, driver side fender, hood, and front bumper. ive got about $900 into this and i could really use some of that money back for school and jeep so if yall know of anybody needing 929 parts have them email me
1999 jeep tj wrangler parts.
i have the rear fold and tumble rear seat, seat belts, jks quicker disconnects, 5 black steel rims, a pair of genuine steel black nerf bars with the step in them, and probably a few other things lying around let me know what you need and i'll see what i can do i am also open for trades such as a dana 44 or 60 front axle
i also have the black side steps off of a 2008 F250 crew cab i think they will fit any 3/4 and 1 ton crew cabs that are body styles after the boxy ones after 99 i think
email me at jpag06@yahoo.com
thanks
josh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.
DailyDrivenTJ.com is not associated with the Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in any way.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 DailyDrivenTJ.com - All right reserved.
Template Based on DAJ Glass (1.0.8) by Dustin Baccetti
DailyDrivenTJ.com Logo Designed by Michael Kang