You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
DailyDrivenTJ.com Forum Index

1996917 visitors since May 16, 2006

DailyDrivenTJ.com
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 [MUST READ] Before you post anything! BAN WARNING! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
DailyDrivenTJ.com
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: [MUST READ] Before you post anything! BAN WARNING! Reply with quote

Site Founder
Site Founder

Hey guys,

I am asking posters to keep the contents tech related. I don't want our forum to turn into like JU or JF where people reply 18 times with THE SAME information and agree 50 times on a topic by saying something like "x eleventy gazillion."

Or asking "what is best?" "Where can I buy xxx?" Don't bring back a 3 year old thread unless you have dying question pertaining to similar issue. Those types of posts, I highly despise being asked on a "Tech" forum.

We are different because we are NOT one of those forums; we have concise thorough contents with actual photos.

If "I" feel that you are posting for the sake of increasing post counts for whatever insecure reason you may have, I will give 1 warnings (which is this) before DELETING your posts and/or BANning you. I don't care if you are site supporter or not. The same rule applies to everybody on this forum. Call me Kim Jong-il, I don't give a hoot.

Help me keep the forum clean and clutter free for EVERYONE, not just you, this helps in running the scripts; run faster and more reliably. I don't need 5,000,000,000 visitors on the site or 5,000,000,000 posts to make money off of it. I just want people who need information to find thorough information quickly. There is even no need for the side line comments or even compliments. Compliments through PMs or GuestBook will do fine and will be appreciated just the same. :)

Thanks for making the DDTJ forum a good place to read and learn!

-Michael
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.
DailyDrivenTJ.com is not associated with the Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in any way.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 DailyDrivenTJ.com - All right reserved.
Template Based on DAJ Glass (1.0.8) by Dustin Baccetti
DailyDrivenTJ.com Logo Designed by Michael Kang