You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
DailyDrivenTJ.com Forum Index

2108279 visitors since May 16, 2006

DailyDrivenTJ.com
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 Need This Stuff Gone ASAP « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
jpag06
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Need This Stuff Gone ASAP Reply with quote

Alright guys I have to move at the end of the month and I don't really want to take this stuff with me and I could use some jeep money help me get rid of it please everything is obo as long as it's reasonable
thanks
Josh
high pinion dana 44 I think it is out of a 72 but has 79 outers has the welded on wedges and will come with a set of 3.53s and no axle shafts........................................$100 obo

I also have some of the ballistic XJ/TJ heavy duty coil bucket shock mount brackets all welded up ready to go for a 3" axle tube.........................................................$40

Ranco Pro Series Remote Reservior R9000X Shocks................................. $175

TJ dana 30 housing.................................................some cold beer

chevy S10 rear leafs..............................................................$25

2 pairs of stock F150/Bronco coils....................................$15/each pair

Jeep TJ passenger side airbag................................................$30

4 16.5X12 aftermarket aluminum wheels ford metric 8lug.........$100

2008 Ford 3/4 ton 4 door factory running boards......................$100

tj fender marker lights...........................................................$10

Low Pinion Dana 44 center section..........................................$25

High Pinion Dana 44 center section out of a ttb.........................$25

TJ side and back windows for spice top
-clear...$45
-tinted...$65

80 something XJ 2wd 4 cylinder has everything except dash, grill and front seats, good glass let me know what you need off of it and we'll work something out...no front axle or steering shaft

Last edited by jpag06 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
rroadkilll
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Famous
Famous

Sounds like you need to post pics of the progress...
jpag06
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not much progress yet the jeep took a crap on me and i need to get it running first but my only progress with the axle is i've gutted the center section and have one tube and C prepped to get cut and pressed in but i need to get my dimensions and everything and going to school and working 2 jobs doesn't give me a lot of jeep time anymore so it's slowly but surely gathering parts and what not i still need shafts gears all the steering lots of tube brakes and so on but i'm pretty pumped up about it i've only got a little over a hundred dropped into it and already have hubs, rotors and a few other things
dbbd1
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Helped!
I Helped!

If your seat belts are really $0, I will take them. An d make it easy to ship them to me.

email me, please
dkarich@gmail.com
dbbd1
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Helped!
I Helped!

If your seat belts are really $0, I will take them. An d make it easy to ship them to me.

email me, please
dkarich@gmail.com
jpag06
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry my buddy snagged em this weekend
jpag06
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

updated with more stuff
jpag06
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump more stuff
GCChamp
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: TJ Rear Windows Reply with quote

I Helped!
I Helped!

Still got the clear TJ rear windows? What condition are they in? $45 include shipping?
jpag06
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i do
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.
DailyDrivenTJ.com is not associated with the Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in any way.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 DailyDrivenTJ.com - All right reserved.
Template Based on DAJ Glass (1.0.8) by Dustin Baccetti
DailyDrivenTJ.com Logo Designed by Michael Kang