You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
DailyDrivenTJ.com Forum Index

2108293 visitors since May 16, 2006

DailyDrivenTJ.com
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 TJ for sale, Not Mine, but Awesome! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
FarmerTJ98
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: TJ for sale, Not Mine, but Awesome! Reply with quote

So I saw a jeep for sale today in a Giant parking lot in centreville, and thought I'd throw up the details:
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4.0L I6
56000 Miles
Alloy Wheels
Tan Soft top
Factory Side Steps
Fogs
Green with tan/green int.
I looked it over and climbed under it, If it's ever been off road, it couldnt have been anything more hardcore than a median strip at rush hour. Street tires on it look good, soft top in good shape, no major dents or scratches. If i didnt have the same Jeep, i would buy it. The number is 703.489.0246
Listed for $9200 on the windshield.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.
DailyDrivenTJ.com is not associated with the Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in any way.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 DailyDrivenTJ.com - All right reserved.
Template Based on DAJ Glass (1.0.8) by Dustin Baccetti
DailyDrivenTJ.com Logo Designed by Michael Kang