You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
DailyDrivenTJ.com Forum Index

1996921 visitors since May 16, 2006

DailyDrivenTJ.com
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 4 years later..... « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
jeepajoe
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: 4 years later..... Reply with quote

Distinguished
Distinguished

this is what has been going on since i joined this Forum...

i noticed everytime i click on a link in a message they don't exist anymore.... very sad

i myself have not had the luxury to drive my jeep for 2 years because it doesn't pass inspection in my state and i don't have the money to fix it....needs a wheel bearing in the rear and new brake lines everywhere and a pitman arm replacement....

this depresses me... plus the battery finally died and can't be recharged cuz it is dead dead...

it sits in my driveway haunting me and it kills me to see it just sit there and not being able to drive it or even start her up, it is torture...

so i bought a used jeep with a 5 year note on it 4 years ago and out of the 5 years that i'd of owned it i got to use it for 2....

thats my economic recovery story....

Sad Joe

P.S. and i thought life was going to get better, i finally get my jeep
Newbeme
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks to hear that you can't drive your Jeep. I don't know your economic predicament or you job status, but what about a second job for a short bit? Only keep it until the Jeep is fixed.
jeepajoe
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distinguished
Distinguished

thanks.... there's really nothing up here for part time... but i appreciate the concern...

i bought a battery yesterday so i did get it started...

then i took it for a midnight run for about an hour.....

so i thank god for that much...

and being that we are having a heat wave it was refreshing to drive in the night fresh and a little cooler air....

feeling a little better....Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.
DailyDrivenTJ.com is not associated with the Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in any way.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 DailyDrivenTJ.com - All right reserved.
Template Based on DAJ Glass (1.0.8) by Dustin Baccetti
DailyDrivenTJ.com Logo Designed by Michael Kang