You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
DailyDrivenTJ.com Forum Index

2137254 visitors since May 16, 2006

DailyDrivenTJ.com
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 Carolina trail raiders 4x4 club in charlotte nc « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
mudaddy
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: carolina trail raiders 4x4 club in charlotte nc Reply with quote

Distinguished
Distinguished

my club is a membership fee free club, i have 8 guys so far and more wanting to join. We go on trail rides mud boggs and just ridin round town. This is a family style club a couple of guys bring their kids and my wife comes along with me alotta times also. We help each other out anyway we can. The only money that it will coast you to be apart of this club is for the club stickers or shirts. We do like to meet once a week talk about our wheelin plans weather it be just crusin or 4wheelin, we are plannin the jeepin for kids show sept 29th all the proceeds go to the kids network. We are aslo in the process of plannin a trip to uwharrie in sept and a trip to tellico trails later on. if intrested please p.m me and i will get back to you thank you.
jason aka: "mudaddy"

Last edited by mudaddy on Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
DailyDrivenTJ.com
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Founder
Site Founder

Do you have the next meeting information, Jason?
mudaddy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distinguished
Distinguished

The next meet is goin to be sunday sept 9th steak and shake in mathews on gallareia rd any questions pm me. We are plannin to do a lil riding after the meet, this meet we talk about the charity jeep event and the trip to uwharrie, which will be starting off on the eaiser trails for some of the new guys to get a feel for it and so they wont feel like we are jumping right in so if no one has been there dont worry we will be takin slow and easy at first WE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO SCARE PEOPLE OR MAKE THEM FELL OUTTA PLACE.
DailyDrivenTJ.com
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Founder
Site Founder

What time on Sunday? Where are you guys off to for wheeling? How long of a ride will it be?
mudaddy
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distinguished
Distinguished

we will meet up at 12pm and will prob ride about a hour or so the riding spot is not yet known we will talk to see where everyone wants to ride
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.
DailyDrivenTJ.com is not associated with the Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in any way.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 DailyDrivenTJ.com - All right reserved.
Template Based on DAJ Glass (1.0.8) by Dustin Baccetti
DailyDrivenTJ.com Logo Designed by Michael Kang