Joined: 09 Apr 2006
|General Forum Rules/Guidelines
* Read up before asking!
* Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
* Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
* Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
* Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to the administrator.
* Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
* No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.
* Keep the size of personal images down.
* No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
* Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
* Do not send questions pertaining to topics of discussion on this board via personal messages or email to Moderators or Admins, they will be ignored.
* Don't post just to increase the post count. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter, then don't post. The number of posts is no indication of one's intelligence and/or expertise in any matter.
* NO ADS!
How NOT to post on this forum:
* 5 minutes after your initial post you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody helping me? I'm sure you know the answer". Once somebody replies to your thread but doesn't give you exactly the answer you've been expecting you insult them.
* DO NOT ask "what's best", "strongest" because this question cannot be answered objectively. Each and everyone has their own view about what's best in a certain area. The best is what works best for you!
* The official language is English.
* Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
* Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.
If you don't comply with these rules you'll have to face a set of sanctions.