You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
DailyDrivenTJ.com Forum Index

2102821 visitors since May 16, 2006

DailyDrivenTJ.com
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 330mm bracket compared to 330mm « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
jeepkid
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: 330mm bracket compared to 330mm Reply with quote

Are they the same bracket.. im assuming so.. is the only difference the caliper and the rotor..

anyone have the part numbers to the 300mm caliper and rotor..
SilverXJ
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. I have never seen a 330 mm bracket, but I would venture to say yes, as i is probably spaced out an extra 30mm.

If you are going to copy Marcus' kit, at least modify it to use domestic parts.
Gojeep
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hub bracket is the same between the two different rotor sizes. It is only the caliper cradle that comes with the 330 caliper used on the 330 kit that is different between the two.
The caliper itself is also different between the two on the 330 kit and is the same as on the C6 Corvette with a different mounting cradle to suit the Ford mounting.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.
DailyDrivenTJ.com is not associated with the Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in any way.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 DailyDrivenTJ.com - All right reserved.
Template Based on DAJ Glass (1.0.8) by Dustin Baccetti
DailyDrivenTJ.com Logo Designed by Michael Kang