You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
DailyDrivenTJ.com Forum Index

2108275 visitors since May 16, 2006

DailyDrivenTJ.com
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 Fedex Damaged my box and lost parts « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
jeepkid
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Fedex Damaged my box and lost parts Reply with quote

Yup went and picked it up today.. and when they brought it out the box was ripped open..

The brake lines are lost and my calipers are chipped dented..

pics to follow

I have put a claim in on my kit.. so we will see what happens..
jeepkid
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverXJ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:evil:

Aww.. wtf did they do to it? Looks like they just ripped the top of the box clean off.

I know its not Ideal, but it appears to be still usable aside from missing brake lines. What every you do, don't let them take the kit!

Damn Fedex :(
jeepkid
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea they kept wanting to come pick up the package or have me leave it there with them..

it is usuable.. but im gonna make a fit about the caliper being scuffed/chipped.. thats the worst of it.. but she did mark it down as being scratched, chipped

Where the tape is at is were the box was ripped i pulled the rest off so i could get into the box as the stupid knife she gave me was like for cutting paper it was worthless..
SilverXJ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely make a stink and get as much money you can from them as possible. And harass them to find the brake lines. I've already sent out an email tonight about them and I will call my Fedex Ground center here tomorrow if I get a chance, but I doubt they are here.
jeepkid
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got a reply saying my claim has been processed but since i dont have a fedex account # i cant see what they say.. so i have to wait 5-7 days for the letter to see what they say...

Silverxj you told me the wrong price so i only put a claim in for 950 not 1200.. i dunno if there is anything i can do about that now..
DailyDrivenTJ.com
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Founder
Site Founder

jeepkid wrote:
Silverxj you told me the wrong price so i only put a claim in for 950 not 1200.. i dunno if there is anything i can do about that now..

Tell them there was a miscommunication. Have SilverXJ as an importer make another quote on your behalf and use that if needed.

Michael
Gojeep
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That really sucks mate. :(
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.
DailyDrivenTJ.com is not associated with the Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in any way.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 DailyDrivenTJ.com - All right reserved.
Template Based on DAJ Glass (1.0.8) by Dustin Baccetti
DailyDrivenTJ.com Logo Designed by Michael Kang